Monday, November 30, 2009

RG's Best Picks of '09: An Intro to the Month of Awesomeness

Hello everyone! Oh, how I've missed you all!

November was a crazy month, mostly filled with school, school, and oh yeah a little bit more school. Then some NEW MOON(!), and Thanksgiving, and being the moral support to people who actually finished Nanowrimo.... T_T But all and all a great month! 8D And suddenly, December is upon us! Which means right back into blogging for me--and what better time then right now as we're gearing up for a season of snuggling up by the fire with a cup of peppermint hot chocolate and an amazing read?

This month is all about my favorite books of the year; of course there's so many, that it's very hard narrow it down, but I've managed to to decide on my top four favorites and I can't wait to share them with you. The others will still get reviewed (Probably this month or in the near future), as books I'd definitely recomend, along with some reviews of my favorite books of all time that I want to recomend to you for the holidays.

But that's not all!

On Tuesday I'll be announcing a special project that I'd love to have you all be a part of, as well as announcing the prizes in a HUGE christmas giveaway!

More on that then! For now...

xoxoxo

No comments: