Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Too Many Books Tuesday (A new Meme)

OK, so, I've been wanting to do a Meme (caps?) for a while now and I got to thinking, "What would be a cool idea for one that I wouldn't have to stretch too much to pull off?" Well I think I've found my (Not totally original or interesting, but it's fun and will be good kind of...)answer.

I bring you: Too Many Books Tuesday! In which I will relate the books I've bought or gotten from the library since the last Tuesday!



Here we have...

Frostbite by Richelle Mead (Loving Vampire Academy!!!)

How to Live Like an Italian by Annalisa Coppolaro-Nowell (I don't belive she's Italian do you?? XP)

The Declaration by Gemma Malley (Seems Interesting!)

Top Ten Uses for an Unworn Prom Dress by Tina Ferraro (Review coming sometime this week, keep an eye out!)

Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus by John Gray (Research... e.e)

Boys Will Put You On A Pedestal *So They Can Look Up Your Skirt* (I've gotten this quite a few times because I never get a chance to finish it! =/)

So there's my books! How about you guys? What books have you gotten this week? What books are you reading? Love to hear from you!

xoxoxo

No comments: