Thursday, December 24, 2009

Hush, Hush Review! (Last chance to enter + donate!)

Hey guys! All I can say is that I’m soooo sorry that this past week’s fizzled out so much, my computer FAILED ME and I wasn’t able to post anything for a while because my Internet wouldn’t open, but here I am now, and I’ve got my Hush, Hush review!

I’d also planned on doing another interview and review but since the weeks gotten cut short it looks like that won’t be happening, though I’ll definitely still post it, it just might be a few days after Christmas or sometime in January, but for now, I’ll say that 20 Boy Summer was additionally one of the best deb. books of 2009! MAJOR props to Mrs. Sarah Ockler on that one.

Anywho! Sorry about all the confusion and general disappointment this week; what can I say, the holidays have everyone in a tizzy!

But here’s my review of Hush, Hush; hopefully it will make up for it!

For those of you wanting to know a bit more about the plot, check out this book trailer!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*girlysigh* OK, so.......his name is Patch.........*gigglefit*

Ok, honestly, I HAVE had a lot of fangirl crushes on fictional characters this year, but Patch is definitely my number one bad boy crush of 2009!

He’s dark, mysterious, and devilishly handsome…. I am in love with this guy! And the best part is, not only is he awesome, but so is the book he’s in—Hush, Hush!

The story line was wonderfully weaved with the brilliant injection of plot twists at just the right moments, and the awesome pacing between interludes with Patch–that left me momentarily dazzled–and the developing plot line of Nora’s investigations into his past.
Nora was also an awesome narrator and I loved seeing the story unfold from her POV. (Not JUST because she bumps into Patch more then she’d like! Ok, well, maybe a little because of that...)

I really can’t recommend this book enough, I’ve already told so many people that they HAVE to read it already, but I’m not done because you have to read it too!

Seriously one of my favorite books of the year, definitely a win, win, win (!) for the Twilight fans, and anyone else just looking for an awesome story that they won’t be able to put down.

LOVE!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don’t forget you have today and tomorrow to get your last minute entries in for a SIGNED copy of Hush, Hush, and other prizes! Trust me when I say this is one prize you will definitely enjoy!

Also if you’re going to donate books for Home Base Youth Services please get those donations to me ASAP, ok?


You can find out into on that and the Hush, Hush giveaway HERE.

Thanks so much guys! Love you all!

xoxoxo

No comments: