Sunday, September 27, 2009

In My Mailbox (6)


In My Mailbox was originally started by Kristi, The Story Siren, and she was inspired to create it by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. Basically it's just a fun way to let everyone who wants to know what you've been reading (*coughcough* Hoarding...*cough/gag*), what you plan to read (look at, ponder reading, eventually return to the library due to due date restrictions), and what you ARE reading.

Thanks To Kristi for starting this, and don't forget that you can make your VERY OWN In My Mailbox post and add it to the IMM blogger links list attached at the end of all of Kristi's IMM posts! ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this has been a CRAZY week, we've been here there and everywhere which has left very little time for any fun reading (The most I've read this week is history stuffs! o.o)

BUT Part of being busy includes the library! (And the mailbox of course xD) And so, this weeks lovelys are....

The Illustrated Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte (I tried reading JE once before and had a hard time so I figure, what the hey?! When all else fails look at the pictures! ;D)

Hunger by Micheal Grant (Finally! I've been staking out the library for weeks for dis one! *evillaughs*)

North of Beautiful by Justina Chen Headley (Sounds so cool, I've been considering this one for a while and just happend to see it.)

Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder (Sounds good! 8D Thanks to Harlequin Teen!)

Viola in Reel Life by Adriana Trigiani (Sounds uber cute, can't wait to read it!!!)

Ballad by Mahhoe Striefvater (I still need to read the first one, but I won it in a contest so YAY! ^^)


Woot woot! I love my books. *smiiiillleees*

What's everybody else reading?!

xoxoxo

OH, WAIT!

P.S. Anyone have questions @RichelleMead (Author of Vampire Academy Series)? Email them to me readergirlreviews@gmail.com

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for Hunger!
I keep almost buying it, but I also keep telling myself that as soon as I buy it, I'll find it at the library the next day...e_e

BUT!

I'll be reading it soon, either way.

ReaderGirl said...

Ahws xD i know whatcha mean....e.e

So Many Books, So Little Time said...

I can't wait for HUnger to be released in the UK. I loved Gone so much. Happy reading!

ReaderGirl said...

Oh gosh, i can't wait for you to get it! hehe It's good so far :)