Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Too many Books Tuesday!

While this week I didn't find TONS of books I wanted at the library (Or was guilting myself into not getting that many cause I'm already having to borrow other peoples cards to get them...) I still seem to have lots of books this week from purchases that I made. XP



So this week we have...

Honeymoon With My Brother by Franz Wisner (Looks like a cute memoir, plus.... well reasons to be revealed tomarrow. XD)

Shadow Kissed by Richelle Mead (Cause I just finished Frostbite and cried! T_T MUST read! Review for book one on Thursday!)

The Writers Portable Therapist by Rachel Ballon (Cause I'm a writer in need of some therapy... e.e)

The Geography of Bliss by Eric Weiner (Been meaning to read this for a while.)

Casanova by Ian Kelly (Cause I'm interested. lol Heads out of the gutters kids! It's history... >_<)

Little (Grrl) Lost by Charles De Lint (Looks pretty! *_*)

Pendragon: The Graphic Novel (Cause I havn't had time to finish the book and I like pictures.... lol)

Falling Hard: 100 Love Poems by Teenagers edited by Betsy Franco (Luuurrrvvveee poems!)

and...

Je ne sais, what? by Jon Winokur (Cause I want to learn French!)

Woot! Nice haul this week, how about you guys??

xoxoxo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've been perusing your website ... cool stuff : ) I thought you might enjoy this post that I did awhile ago (but it's pretty relevant to a lot of what you're saying). Keep up the great work : )

http://philosophyofklo.blogspot.com/2009/04/literature-options-for-reluctant-ya.html