Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Alice in Wonderland Teaser LEAKED!


Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg!

I'm SOOOOOOO excited right now!!! Eep!

If you live in a cave and know nothing of this, Tim Burton is redoing Alice in Wonderland with his peeps (Helena, Johnny, and additionally Anne Hathaway (!)) In a spectcular way! Take a look at THIS to see what I mean! ;)

I'm so glad we FINALLY could see a bit of Johnny acting as the hatter, and I think from what we've seen so far, he's rocking it! I'm a huge Johnny fan already, but this is a really out there role so I'll be so happy to see him pull it off, as I know he will, with such style.

I don't think I've seen other movies with the girl who plays Alice, but she looks kinda like alice to me, so I'm thinking she'll be good too! And of course Helena! :P

Also, I really (really, really) want to read the book before I see the movie though cause I've only ever seen the Disney Movie version.

Anyways, they seriously have done a great job, and I can't wait to watch it!!! They better have a midnight showing! ;)

What do you guys think??

3 comments:

MeganDreamer said...

I'm so excited for this. It's going to be magical when it's released - I can feel it!

a flight of minds said...

Wantwantwant to see this. It just looks so amazing, with a great cast. I should read the book too! That's a great idea.

- Alex

ReaderGirl said...

Woot woot! ;P We should do like an online book club for reading it at the same time! ^^