Friday, July 10, 2009

Awards!



From Steph Bowe, The Humane Award.

This award is to honor certain bloggers that are kindhearted individuals. They regularly take part in my blog and always leave the sweetest comments. If it wasn't for them, my site would just be an ordinary book review blog. Their blogs are also amazing and are tastefully done on a daily basis. I thank them and look forward to our growing friendship through the blog world.



AND The Kreativ Blogger Award:
This is also a meme, so here are the rules: If you accept it, you are supposed to list seven of your favorite things and nominate seven blogs that deserve this award.

1. BOOKS! 8D
2. AUTHORS!
3. Movies. XP
4. Clothes
5. coffee!
6. My Characters
7. My Mommy! 0:) *hehe*


And the seven fab blogs I nominate for BOTH of these awards are...

1. Persnickety Snark
2. A Flight of Minds
3. Presenting Lenore
4. Just Blinded Book Reviews
5. The Faeire Drink Review
6. Bloody Bookaholic
7. Ravenous Reader

Thanks again to Steph for the wonderful awards!

4 comments:

Natascha De Marco said...

Thank you! ^^ This is great!

PS; Im having a contest at my blog for a copy of Meridian.

Go and enter!

Lenore Appelhans said...

Thanks! You are too sweet :)

a flight of minds said...

Aaw, thanks for the awards. It really means a lot. And congratulations on getting the awards- you really deserve them. :)

ReaderGirl said...

Welcomes all around!

Taschima: I did enter! Fingers crossed, Meridian looks great! ^^

Thanks so much Alex, that's really sweet of you :)