Friday, July 31, 2009

In My Mail Box (4)

In My Mailbox was originally started by Kristi, The Story Siren, and she was inspired to create it by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. Basically it's just a fun way to let everyone who wants to know what you've been reading (*coughcough* Hoarding...*cough/gag*), what you plan to read (look at, ponder reading, eventually return to the library due to due date restrictions), and what you ARE reading.

Thanks To Kristi for starting this, and don't forget that you can make your VERY OWN In My Mailbox post and add it to the IMM blogger links list attached at the end of all of Kristi's IMM posts! ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This weeks books are....

As you Wish by Jackson Pearce (Eeek! I started it, and kudos to Jackson cause it's as adorable as I thought it'd be so far!)

Max by James Patterson (Technically I'm totally cheating here... e_e I just finished the first book but I don't know when I'll have time to read them all and it's so confusing finding the right one so I thought I might just double check on Fang and Max's relationship before deciding to continue the series... *collectivegasps* I know! I'm terrible! BUT you still have time to convince me not to look.... *hinthint*)

Geek Magnet by Kieran Scott (Kieran follows me on twitter, and she's awesome so I've been meaning to read this one!)

Radiant Darkness by Emily Whitman (Been wanting to read FOREVER! Eek!)

And Meridian by Amber Kizer (The cover looks brillient!)

That's it for this week! Sorry for no picture but my camera isn't working and I'm already late posting as it is! X_x

xoxoxo

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Great books you got this week, I've read the first three Maximum Ride books. Hope you enjoy reading your books.

Kristen said...

Tons of awesome books! So jealous about Meridian. Enjoy them!

a flight of minds said...

As You Wish and Radiant Darkness are both books that I want to read. Happy reading!

- Alex